Friday, July 15, 2011

Will me losing weight increase my height and how tall will I be?

I'm 5'11, 15 years and 8 months old. I weigh 80kg at the moment but I'm planning to get in shape and lose weight. My mothers 5'4 and my fathers 5'9/5'10 and my grandparents shorter, also my father is the tallest adult out of my uncles, but I have a few cousins that are around 1 or 2 inches taller than 5'11. I wanted to know if me losing weight may somehow slowly increase my height. If it does, then how much more might I grow. I also wanted to ask approximately how much I might grow. I don't think I've finished growing because I haven't got like a beard yet, however I do trim my moustache and goatee but my voice isn't too deep either so maybe I've still got some growing to do. Can anyone help me out please? Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment