Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Could i be pregnant? whats going on with me i need help?

when i was 18 i was diagnosed with PCOS i lost my first baby to a molar pregnancy, then i had my 2 year old son February 2009. after him i had a miscarriage with a set of twins January the next year and June 25th i had another molar pregnancy.. for the past few months from February to may my periods have been 33 days apart. may 5th 2011 was the first day of my last period. today is the 14th of June and i have not seen my period at all yet nor feel like its about to come on i have been nausea for the past 3 weeks,headaches, very sleepy, I'm at the point now when i drink bottled water i can taste the plastic, i can smell almost anything just by going outside and i identify it. i also have been experiencing sticky white discharge and a lot of it. I'm not sure if i am pregnant but me and hubby have been trying im afraid of disappointment so i refuse to take another HPT. i have been having mild lower abdominal pulling and cramps and in my back i also have felt some fluttering but i do have a lot of gas. frequent urination.I NEED HELP.

No comments:

Post a Comment