Monday, July 18, 2011

IPad camera connection kit not working?

I just bought an iPad camera connection kit for my iPad 2. I cannot transfer jpeg photos of scanned 35mm negatives from a Sandisk 4gb SD card. I scanned my negatives using a brand new Canon scanner/printer machine I just bought. I ran into that problem the first day I bought the iPad camera kit. After doing some research online, I managed to get my photos to transfer by changing the filenames of the photos to less than 8 characters. The next day, I tried the same thing with a new batch of photos, but none are able to transfer. I just get a message saying there are no photos to import whenever I insert the SD card. I have the DCIM folder and all my photos are jpeg. I returned the camera connection kit and got a new one. I am still having the exact same problems. The funny thing is, when I use that same SD card on my digital camera, my Ipad recognizes the pics I took with that camera and is able to transfer them without a problem! I am using an iMac. My iPad has the latest software installed. Any help is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment