Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Heart palpitation during exercise..?

today i was doing some kickbox routines on my heavy punch bag. i was about 15 minutes in to my routine, sweating and breathing at a high rate...suddenly i felt my heart flutter, it felt like it was beating and skipping/ missing a beat rapidly. i immediately removed my gloves and tried to catch my breath but i think i panicked and my heart didnt return to normal until 10 seconds or so. it was quite terrifying... what was this all about? anyone else have this? it may be useful to mention that today my girlfriend left the country and i was quite sad about this... i dont know if psychological state-of-mind can effect but... should i see a doctor? i am male 27 years of age.. healthy and athletic overall (or so i thought? )

No comments:

Post a Comment