Monday, July 18, 2011

Help me remember my favorite horror film?

A long time ago I was able to view a series of films by the same director. They were possibly the best horror films I have ever seen and I am unable to remember the name of the director. I, unfortunately, only remember a few bits and pieces of a few of the films ( i saw them a very long time ago) The first film depicted a hobo who became obsessed with a woman. The hobo was frequently shown alone with balloons. In the end, the woman dies, and he molests her dead corpse. The second film depicted a villain betting a man he can get him to eat his wife. After a fair amount of time and exposure to other people cannibalizing each other, he submits. I beleive this villian (who had a goatee and was called some title like "doctor" or "duke" or something ) was a recurring one that showed up through many of his horror films. Please help me, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment