Saturday, July 16, 2011

Why does my heart beat funny?

I am very sensitive to my heart beat. I can constantly feel my pulse in my chest. What the problem is is that I feel my heart do funny things. I notice while resting that there are strong beats that pound against my chest and it goes to soft ones then strong ones again. The pulse slows and speeds barely noticeably and sometimes i feel a skipped beat. Rarely I even feel it flutter and other times the feeling of the beats change. I'm not sure how to explain the beats changing in feeling. I do have a normal resting heart rate of 75 beats a minute though. This whole circumstance makes me nervous and sometimes the odd heart beats gets me lightheaded but I'm not sure if its because of my heart or the anxiety because of concern. Another thing I'm really tired of being so sensitive to my pulse. Is there anything that can be done about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment