Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What to do about him?

so i was in the same situation. there was this guy i liked for two years and i was embarrassed of liking him. I didn't want to like him! so i started talking to him and texting him and he seemed interested.(i was wrong. he wasn't) he would look at me and try to get me to look at him. I really thought he liked me back. my point is, this guys actions made me like him! the way he looked at me and the way he tried to approach me made me feel like he was special. if you are scared of liking him then he isn't worth it. if you feel that it is right, then he is worth it. i can't tell you what to do but the way you feel about a guy won't change suddenly, it takes time. It took me 3 months to forget about the boy i was talking to. now i'm still looking for another guy who is worth my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment